RACHEL WHITEHEAD JOHNSON, RN, BSN.
I can't believe that's my legit signature now. Four years of successes, failures, tears, adventures, laughter, heartbreak, hellos, goodbyes are now snapshots in a memory bank that is closing its vault on this chapter. No longer do I have to run in circles, answering to professors, the college of nursing, then NCLEX. I've tied my loose ends and can walk out from the walls of the last four years and close the door behind me.
sigh of relief
New adventures ahead. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey, who has been a backbone of support, and who has laughed and shed tears along the way. This relief and pride is just as much yours as my own. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congratulations rachel!!!! :D
i have cauldrons of love for you!
Post a Comment